Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Convention photos





As I prepare for my forthcoming 2008 convention appearances for my Star Trek, sci-fi and comics work, I always think back on the past ones as well... it is my pleasure throughout the year to attend Star Trek, sci-fi and comics conventions as a guest, from my official Star Trek work on STARTREK.COM and various other CBS outlets, to now my Roddenberry Productions work for the great Roddenberry.com. I LOVE conventions... I'm a shameless ham, love to get on stage and talk, love to meet fans and newfound friends and especially love to draw for these wonderful people. I'll post some photos here and there of some of my convention happenings backstage, the great people I've had a chance to meet, and maybe a story or two to boot. In the meantime, here are a couple of pix with just a few of the fantastic folks I've had the pleasure to talk to and meet, such as the smoothest man alive, Mr. Avery Brooks (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), the very cool and friendly Jonathan Frakes (Star Trek: The Next Generation and movies), the uber-talented Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica and The Bionic Woman) and a few borg to boot! Just a lil' sampling of how easy it is to get assimilated if you're not looking behind you at a convention!!

- David

Today's Sponsors